When a bomb threat is made over the telephone, obtain the following information from the caller:
- Exact location of the device.
- Time set for explosion;
- Description of the device;
- Reason the caller has placed the bomb;
- Exact words used by the caller.
- Keep this information as confidential as possible.
- Notify the Police Department. Call 911.
- Notify the Management Office at 818-846-6804
Once the Management Office has been notified of a bomb threat, it is our policy to advise your firm’s manager or senior officer. It is up to the manager or senior officer to decide whether it is appropriate to evacuate the office.
In the event that you are asked to evacuate the Building, please move away from the Building so as to allow unfettered access to emergency personnel. Do not re-enter the Building until the Management Office, the Police, or the Fire Department have given clearance.